Bidding Step 3
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- Bids should meet industry standards and comply with applicable local, state and federal codes and regulations. For example, network wiring/cabling should meet or exceed EIA/TIA standards and national Electrical code standards.
- Equipment should be properly configured, installed and tested.
- All installed equipment and cabling should be labeled.
- The value of any free products and/or services must be deducted from the cost of the proposal.
- In addition to standard labeling (i.e. patch panels labeled with cable number), equipment should be labeled with E-Rate information as follows:
- Funding Request Number (FRN)
- Form 471 Application Number
- Purchase Order Number
- Installation Date
DOCUMENTATION & AUDIT COMPLIANCE
Bidding Step 4
© 2018 Kellogg & Sovereign Consulting, LLC
1101 Stadium Drive
Ada, OK 74820