Required Documents for Bidding
See the Notice to Service Providers (Bidding Step 2) for details of bid requirements. List shown below is summary only.
- FCC Form 498 ID - Service Provider Identification Number (SPIN)
- FCC registration Number (FCC RN)
- Service Providers must comply with local, state, and federal requirements including agreement to fully cooperate with audit and ten year document retention requirements
- Bid submitted online, www.erate470.com in compliance with instructions
- For bidders who have not provided logo or signature authorization form to KSLLC, signed bids must be delivered by mail or email to KSLLC.
- Bidders must comply with additional bid requirements including bid submission requirements as posted on the individual applicant's RFP
- Item 21 Templates must be completed by awarded bidder within 5 days of request. ALL internal connections services will require Item 21 upload templates to be completed by the awarded bidder.
- Supporting detail and documentation may be submitted online
- Contracts for all products and services must be submitted with the bid. (Exception for tariffed or month to month service or bidders using the KSLLC Standard Contract with a current signature authorization on file.)
- Bidders must attend mandatory walk throughs.
- Bidders must provide certifications, experience and references
- Oklahoma - Bidders for OUSF eligible services must be eligible providers per program rules
- Bids submitted after the bid close date/time will be rejected.
BID EVALUATION CRITERIA:
See Notice to Providers for standard Bid Evaluation Criteria. Each applicant may choose to use different evaluation criteria which will be posted on the applicant's RFP.
BID AWARD NOTIFICATIONS:
Bid Award Notifications will be made by each applicant per their local procedures. USAC will send Form 471 Receipt Acknowledgement notices (RAL) online in the USAC E-Rate Productivity Center (EPC) to each service provider listed on a Form 471.
Warning- the RAL is not a funding commitment. RAL is an acknowledgement that products or services associated with the service provider's SPIN has been submitted on a FCC Form 471. If the project is conditional upon funding, do not take action on the project without a waiver from the applicant until a Funding Commitment is issued.
rev 10/17/2017 Kellogg & Sovereign Consulting, LLC
Back to Bidding Step 4