Kellogg & Sovereign Consulting's E-Rate Primer explains the E-Rate program in layman's terms AND highlights key information school and library administrators should know.
The following topics are discussed:
- What is E-Rate?
- How does the program work?
- How are E-Rate discounts determined?
- What products/services are eligible for discount?
- FCC RN, Technology Planning and CIPA
- E-Rate Program Changes
- E-Rate Definitions
- What are funding years?
- Where can I get more information?
If you would like printed booklets, please contact us at 866-334-1444 or send an email request to email@example.com
You can download/view the booklet in pdf format:
E-Rate Primer, June 2017
If you have any questions about the E-Rate program, feel free to call your E-Rate Professionals at Kellogg & Sovereign Consulting - 866-334-1444.